Monday, May 15, 2006


I was driving on the highway in San Francisco and I saw a billboard in the distance. It was a guy holding up a sign with handwriting on it that said,

"Some day I'll RFID my 70 kittens."

Wow, I thought, that's interesting. When I got closer I realized I misread the sign and it was really saying,

"Some day, I'll redo my 70's kitchen."

Oh, not so interesting. It was a Wells Fargo ad about saving accounts or something.

Personally, I think it would be a far wiser investment to RFID the kittens. Especially if you had 70 of them. How else would you keep track of them all? Which would you rather have, a 70's kitchen or 70 kittens? What the hell would you do with 70 kittens? RFID them, that's what. And if you dont' know what RFID is then this post is not funny. Nope, not one bit, so go back to your 70's kitchen. How would they RFID the kittens? I'd use a staple gun. Who the hell picked that illegible handwriting font anyway. Giving commuters a baaad trip.

No comments: